Spokane, WA 509-242-1234 Call Us Email Us Request Estimate

CalTrans 07-304504 LA County Rt 57

Loading Events
This event has passed.

Acme will be submitting a Subcontractor Quote for the following Bid Items:

Bid Line     Bid Item        Description                                                                        Qty                   Unit

87             420201        GRIND EXISTING CONCRETE PAVEMENT                       301,000           SQYD


In Los Angeles County In Diamond Bar And City Of Industry From Orange County Line To Route 57/60 Separation
The Contractor must have either a Class A license or any combination of the following Class C licenses which constitutes a majority of the work: C-8, C-12.
Plans and Specs can be found on CalTrans Contractors Corner website.  Please contact Acme if you are interested in a quote or would like more information.